Points to consider when making a reservation:
- No more than 50 visitors are allowed per period of time.
- All visitors must wear a face mask at all time. A visitor without a mask is not going to be allowed to enter the site.
- No transportation service is going to be offered. The visitor that has a physical or health condition, will be allowed to park his/her car in the parking of the SVC staff as long as there is space available to park.
- The guards will take the temperature of each visitor and any person with a temperature of 100.4 °F (38 °C) or higher, will not be allowed to enter the site. If that visitor came in a group, the entire group will not be allowed to enter to the site either.
- If a group or visitors are at the gates before the hour of their reservation, they can enter to the SVC as long as there is less than 50 people in the Center. If the visitors come after the hour of their reservation, they can pass to the SVC but will have the remaining time of their reservation to do the tour.
- All ticket sales are for regular admission, not included the VIP Tours. We will not make refunds under any circumstances.
- If a cancellation occurs, you must notify it with a minimum of 24 hours prior to your visit so it can be rescheduled.
- Punctuality is required. It is important to arrive at least 10 minutes before your visit. The duration of the tours could be affected by the arrival time, the time with which Count the group and the number of people in it. Must have consideration with other groups that also have reservations on the day of your visit.